Branded items: (purchased from the academy's reception upon completion of registration)
- · V-neck Suit - navy blue
- · Tie - navy blue and gold stripe
- · PE t-shirt - navy blue
- · Drawstring PE bag - navy blue
- · Book bag - navy blue
- · Trousers, skirt or shorts - navy blue
- · Shirt with collar - white
- · Tracksuit bottoms or shorts for PE – navy blue
- · Shoes or boots - black (not trainers)
- · Socks - black, white or blue (white for girls)
- · Tights - sink colour
Additional, optional items:
- Winter coat - plain blue or black
- Summer dress - blue check
Students at DUKES AND DUCHESSES OF CAMBRIDGE ACADEMY are expected to wear the uniform in
its entirety to the Academy on all occasions. The Academy uniform is an important part of our collective
identity and sense of community. It is important that students present themselves as ambassadors of the
Academy at all times including when they are in public places or travelling to and from the Academy.
The Board of Governors at the Academy expects all students to adhere to the Uniform Policy.
All students are expected to wear the uniform detailed below. This uniform will be checked on a daily basis at
the gate, by staff. Parents will be informed if the uniform code is breached.
The uniform code is as below:
- To encourage self-respect and pride in the Academy
- To promote a professional approach to learning
- To help promote the academic ethos of the school as a well ordered disciplined environment in which to learn
- To ensure that students are well presented and smart
- This will be achieved by
- Parent and carers all fully aware of the uniform requirements.
- Documentation for all new students to clearly state how the uniform can be obtained.
NOTE: Vocational and professional course student are not required to wear the academy uniform. They can wear casual smart wear but must comply with all the academy polices.